Freebirds offers dining that’s ‘Not Normal’ | Business
With a trademarked motto of “It’s Not Normal,” the burrito chain hopes to bring a fresh new approach to Mexican cuisine in the area.
“We are a fast-casual burrito joint with a rock ’n’ roll attitude,” said Sara Barker, spokeswoman for Freebirds World Burrito. “Depending on the locations, we attract young, single folks, families, workers on lunch break, college students, and anyone who craves awesome, fresh food.
Upcoming Events near Modesto
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Denham to Host United States Military Academy Information Night in Modesto
- Valley chicken farm operators banned from working with animals
- Modesto Irrigation District identifies alleged water thieves
- Reader Showcase // Our Crate & Barrel Outdoor Furniture
- A man was killed when he failed to yield to an oncoming train in Turlock Saturday night.