Freebirds offers dining that’s ‘Not Normal’ | Business
With a trademarked motto of “It’s Not Normal,” the burrito chain hopes to bring a fresh new approach to Mexican cuisine in the area.
“We are a fast-casual burrito joint with a rock ’n’ roll attitude,” said Sara Barker, spokeswoman for Freebirds World Burrito. “Depending on the locations, we attract young, single folks, families, workers on lunch break, college students, and anyone who craves awesome, fresh food.
Upcoming Events near Modesto
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Beat the headache of finding a parking spot at the Modesto Grand Prix!
- Everything you need to know about home canning
- One teen killed, another injured in Modesto auto vs. bicycle collision
- CDPH Lifts Warnings about Certain Seafood from Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties
- State approves fines in Turlock robocall case