Must-See, Must-Do, Weekend Edition: March 8 | Community
Things we’re looking forward to this weekend:
- Sleeping in on Saturday (though we’re not to keen on “springing forward and losing an hour on Sunday)!
- Crafting a couple of tutus for the Gnarly Neon 5K: Color Run, which happens Saturday, March 16, here in Modesto.
- A Shrek-tacular event running all weekend long at the Gallo Center: Shrek the Musical. (FREE kids ticket with paying adult!)
- Trying our hand at fishing a stocked indoor pond at Manteca’s Bass Pro Shops during its Spring Fishing Classic event.
- Gettin’ our dig on while we look for fossils and gems and minerals — oh my! — at the Rock & Gem Show in Turlock.
What are your weekend plans? Family outing? Mother-Daughter mani-pedis? Bike ride? Will we see you at the fossil tables?
Have a good one!