3rd man captured in Modesto shooting killing 15 year old | Crime
MODESTO, CA - Modesto police announced with the aid of U.S. Marshals they located and arrested 31-year-old Jeremy Anthony Romero for an Oct. 14 shooting that killed a 15-year-old boy and wounded a 23-year-old man.
Romero was apprehended at a relative's home in San Lorenzo without incident Tuesday, said Lt. Rick Armendariz.
Romero and previously arrested suspects Santos Joseph Garcia, 25, and Brian Storment, 18, face one count of murder and one count of attempted murder in the walk-up shooting on Conant Avenue.
The suspects are all from Modesto.
Detectives have not released the name of the teen who was killed nor a motive for the shootings.
Upcoming Events near Modesto
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Beat the headache of finding a parking spot at the Modesto Grand Prix!
- Everything you need to know about home canning
- One teen killed, another injured in Modesto auto vs. bicycle collision
- CDPH Lifts Warnings about Certain Seafood from Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties
- State approves fines in Turlock robocall case