Modesto releases Fall 2011 Activity Guide | Events
MODESTO - The City of Modesto Parks, Recreation and Neighborhoods Department's Fall 2011 Activity Guide is now available!
The Activity Guide can be viewed or downloaded by visiting www.modestogov.com/prnd/activityguide, or it can be picked up at the following locations:
· Parks, Recreation and Neighborhoods Department office: 1010 Tenth Street, Suite 4400
· Senior Citizens Center: 211 Bodem Street
· King-Kennedy Memorial Center: 601 S. Martin Luther King Drive
· Maddux Youth Center: 615 Sierra Drive
· Stanislaus County Library: 1500 I Street
· Emergency Services Facility: 3705 Oakdale Road
· Neighborhood Center at Marshall Park: 420 A Chicago Avenue
There are four convenient ways to register for classes:
1. eConnect Internet registration lets you register from the convenience of your own home! You can register 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Visit: www.modestogov.com/econnect.
2. Mail a completed registration form with full payment to: City of Modesto Parks, Recreation and Neighborhoods Department, P.O. Box 642, Modesto, CA 95353.
3. Drop-off a completed registration form with total payment at the Parks, Recreation and Neighborhoods Department office located at 1010 Tenth Street, Suite 4400.
4. Fax a signed, completed registration form with total payment (Visa or MasterCard ONLY) to (209) 342-4705.
For more information, call (209) 577-5344 or e-mail email@example.com.