5 Minute Lemon Mousse | Food and Drink
Even after filling macarons with my Meyer lemon curd and giving a jar of it away, I still had a lot of lemon curd on my hands. Luckily, there’s no shortage of ways to enjoy it: mixed in yogurt, on toast, straight out of the jar with a spoon. Still, I was getting a little sick of my go-to ways to eat lemon curd, until I discovered a new way: easy lemon mousse!
Seriously, this 5 minute recipe couldn’t get easier. It only has 2 ingredients: COOL WHIP whipped topping and lemon curd. Mix them together for a great spring or summer dessert – it’s refreshing, creamy and has a lovely lemon tang.
I kept it simple and served it with fresh berries, a dollop of COOL WHIP and fresh mint. If you want to get a bit more fancy, you can double the recipe and pour it into a graham cracker pie crust.
Upcoming Events near Modesto
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Beat the headache of finding a parking spot at the Modesto Grand Prix!
- Everything you need to know about home canning
- One teen killed, another injured in Modesto auto vs. bicycle collision
- CDPH Lifts Warnings about Certain Seafood from Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties
- State approves fines in Turlock robocall case