Gluten Free Cupcakes with Nutella Cloud Frosting | Food and Drink
“You can’t even tell these are gluten free!”
Baking without gluten is notoriously difficult, so this statement made me smile. My sister and her partner are gluten-free so I’m always trying to find something to bake for our family get-togethers. In the past, I’ve avoided gluten altogether by making flourless desserts, such as flourless chocolate peppermint cake.
At our last family party, I was determined to make something with gluten free flour. I picked up a package of Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour and some xanthan gum (I got it in the bulk section of my local food co-op, which is more affordable than getting a whole bag of it). I used a one-bowl chocolate cupcake recipe and replaced the all-purpose flour with gluten free, along with a little xanthan gum....
Top Modesto Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Delta College Trustee Janet Rivera & Bipartisan Latino Policymakers Address Needs of Latino Students
- Jobs and More at Stockton’s HIREvent!
- Delta College Citizens’ Oversight Committee Releases 2011/12 Annual Report
- Police release photos of man wanted in Stockton armed bank robbery
- CHP: Arrest made in Stockton drive-by shooting