Modesto Housing Division launches online survey | News
MODESTO - Each year, the City of Modesto receives funding from the federal government for community development as well as emergency shelter and housing activities. In order to set spending priorities, the city's Housing Division prepares a five year plan that is updated every year to identify the housing and community development needs and develop a strategy for addressing those needs in a given fiscal year.
The city anticipates receiving approximately $3 million in funding for Fiscal Year 2011-12 and wants to provide the community with an opportunity to assist with identifying housing and community development needs in Modesto. Citizens interested in having a voice in how these funds are utilized are encouraged to complete an online survey.
For more information, or if you do not have internet access and are interested in providing input, please call the City of Modesto Housing Division at (209) 342-4707.
Upcoming Events near Modesto
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Everything you need to know about home canning
- One teen killed, another injured in Modesto auto vs. bicycle collision
- CDPH Lifts Warnings about Certain Seafood from Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties
- State approves fines in Turlock robocall case
- Police release identities of 4 poeple found dead in Turlock home